- What is Diabetic Foot
- A diabetic foot is any pathology that results directly from peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and/ or sensory neuropathy affecting the feet in diabetes mellitus: it is a long- term ( or "choronic") complication of diabetes mellitus. (wikipedia)
Whether you have just been diagnosed with Diabetes or have been living with
Diabetes for a number of years, it is extremely important and critical to establish the proper care and maintenance of your feet.
Visit our clinic for our products and services to take care of your feet.
* Thick, hard nails
* Bone issues
* Hammer toes
* Heel spurs
* Sport (Athlete’s foot) tinea pedis.
* Fungus, Bacteria and unpleasant odour
* General heel pain
* Plantar fasciitis
* Heel spur syndrome
* Plantar wart (are caused by a virus, human papilloma
* virus (HPV)
* Bump/ Lump on foot
* Lipoma (benign tumor of fatty tissue
* Because of this our feet suffer frequently with pain. Foot pain refers to any pain or discomfort in the toes, heels, arches, soles