- What is Diabetic Foot
- A diabetic foot is any pathology that results directly from peripheral arterial disease (PAD) and/ or sensory neuropathy affecting the feet in diabetes mellitus: it is a long- term ( or "choronic") complication of diabetes mellitus. (wikipedia)
Diabetic Foot and Leg Care
The special attention given to prevent the circulatory disorders, and infections that frequently occur in the lower extremities of diabetic patients.
People with Diabetes are prone to Foot and Nails Degeneration. or Peripheral Nerve (neuropathy). Whether you have just been diagnosed with Diabetes or have been living with Diabetes for a number of years, it is extremely important and critical to establish the proper care and maintenance of your feet.
Visit our clinic for our services to take care of your feet.
Every person's skin needs regular care and protection from environmental influences (exhaust! gases, ozone, UV radiation etc.), certain illnesses (Diabetes, Psoriasis, Dry skin, Dermatitis, Hepatitis, Leuconychia, Ingrown Nails, Bruised Nails etc.and also, those confined to their be (bedsores). Regular
The patient's foot and part of his/her leg are examined at the moment of the services by the Specialist in diabetic foot for any signs.
* Thick, hard nails
* Bone issues
* Hammer toes
* Heel spurs
* Sport (Athlete’s foot) tinea pedis.
* Fungus, Bacteria and unpleasant odour
* General heel pain
* Plantar fasciitis
* Heel spur syndrome
* Plantar wart (are caused by a virus, human papilloma
* virus (HPV)
* Bump/ Lump on foot
* Lipoma (benign tumor of fatty tissue
Foot pain: refers to any pain or discomfort in the toes, heels, arches, soles.
The therapist will give to the patient a treatment according of his condition. and also can suggestions-nutritional goals for patients. or referred -to Dr. or hospitalization.