LIVE BLOOD CELL ANALYSIS
Quick, painless Assessments
Quick, painless Assessments
Live blood analysis (LBA)?
The live blood test is fast and only one drop of blood from your finger is required.
That is also suitable for children too and old ages.
The Live blood analysis or Hem view – or nutritional analysis, you can see immediately under the microscopy dark- field always your nutritional blood, and diagnose a range of disease. A window to your overall health
Live Blood Cell Analysis is an established science using the latest technology to examine the health of your blood cells. A small sample is taken from your fingertip then examined under a microscope. The cells are magnified 1500 times onto and easy to view computer screen.
This technique gives immediate test result revealing conditions missed by standard microscope or blood tests. You see a clear image of your condition on screen rather than some number on a page.
A typical session focuses on 3 different blood test designed to look at past, current and pending conditions. This type or pinpoint screening provides a precise direction to improving diet and supplemental regiments. You positive transformation to better health can happen very quickly
What Can Just One Drop of Blood Reveal?
Our bloodstream is like a river transporting nutrients, oxygen and other agents essential to maintaining good health. It is also a medium for detoxification, delivering cellular waste to the liver and kidneys.
Just one drop can reveal:
Food metabolism, digestive, fatigue, weight problems, Bacteria Y parasites levels, hormonal balance, State of your immune system. Yeast balance, acidosis, liver condition/stress, Detoxification functions, environmental sensitivities, Over 50 facets of your health which can be addressed with simple common sense lifestyle changes that can transform your health.
Dark - field microscopy analysis
Is a valid scientific tool in which special lighting is used to examine?
Specimens of CELL and TISSUES
History Live Blood Analysis.
The study of dried blood under a microscope is a window into the body showing the underlying health of the individual. There is a correlation between patterns in the blood and abnormalities in the body. Live cell microscopy has gained a great deal of popularity because of poineering scientists like Gasdton Nassens and Dr. Gunther Enderlein and their cancer research. In fact, Live cell Microscopy was known in the early days of medicine as a way of diagnosing the presence of bacteria.
Our blood is like a river transporting –
Who should have a live blood test?
Women, men, children.
Those who have the following conditions should consider having the test:
* Asthma * Adrenal stress * Alcohol induced challenges * Alzheimer’s disease * Cancer * Candida * Contact eczema * Cholesterol * Diabetes type 1 and 2 * Depression * Drug toxicity * Fibromyalgia
* Fatigue * Flues and colds regularly * Irritable bowl syndrome * Hot flushes menopause * Hormonal challenges * Kidney disorders * Heart disease and High blood * Juvenile Diabetes
* Liver challenges * Leukemia * MS suffers * Nutrition deficiencies * Osteoarthritis * PMS * Poor exercise performance * Premature aging
* Psoriasis * Thyroid Problems * Food Metabolism * Liver stress * Weight loss and Underweight * Immune system condition * Digestive efficiency * Free radical Oxidation
* Fatigue * Weight Problems * Bacteria * Toxic conditions * Parasite levels * Acidosis * Kidney Stones * Environmental sensitivities.
* Yeast balance and fungus formation * Arthritis and other auto-immune diseases
* Poor alertness and concentration * Vitamin and mineral deficiencies
* Emphysema and other chronic lung conditions * Parkinson’s disease, & neurological conditions
- Our bodies has the natural ability to heal itself with your help and understanding and Live Blood analysis allows you to see your internal environment to identify and target deficiencies you can correct with changes in nutrition and lifestyle.
- Our services for families, parents and senior provide individualized recommendations to support your overall health by Improving your personal diet for optimum benefits with good supplements. to Improving the digestion and immune system. Using dietary supplements correctly.
Schedule an Appointment for Your Personalized Program
Live Blood Analysis treats you like the individual you are by appointment only.
Live blood Analysis and combine treatment program that fits your
Nutritional, Physical & Emotional needs.
* Iridology & Sclerolgy Assessments * Nutritional consulting * Homeopathy * Ion Cleanse.
* Reflexology/Glyphology * Foot Diabetic * Holistic therapies.